[MMIT Online Business Owner? Looking to build your list? if not delete this email

If you are a online business owner... jump on this now... it launches next week!  
join for free or upgrade to create more opportunities to share your work/business with the world!



Greetings Dear One Dakara...

I was just invited to be part of this great joint venture
with a TON of ebooks, meditations and fabulous self-
improvement gifts, all geared specifically to the spiritual
entrepreneur.

This JV is expected to get me a whole lot of new subscribers
to my list in just a few days. Who knows, up to 1,000 (or
even more!) new people!

The promotion will have thousands of visitors in just a few
days. So the exposure will be great.

The promoters, Rev. Anne Presuel & Sherry Bowers, have asked
me if I knew anyone that would want to participate in this
venture...

Since I know YOU also have a site that could work with this,
you were one of the first people I thought of.

I think you will really like what they are doing here and I
know you will jump on board like I did ASAP.

To get the "by Invite Only" private JV details, just go
here.   http://yourdivinebizgifts.com/go/194/jv

There is only a few days to get involved.
Love & Blessings
DaKara Kies

P.S.
They made it so easy. It's all dynamic. You set the
text and logo's yourself. It is automatically and
instantly added to the sales pages and members
area.


P.P.S.  If you consider what it will cost you in your business to not build your list, I think you'll realize that this is an opportunity you don't want to let go by. It's easy to do, and it doesn't require a lot from you to get a big result. How could it get any better than that?  Go here right now and get started!  http://yourdivinebizgifts.com/go/194/jv
PLUS you can offer 1 gift for free!  Or upgrade to have more opportunity to have your gifts seen and make multiple offers.  That's what I have done in the past several giveaways and my lists has grown and grown!


.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
DaKara Kies, Author, Master Energy Healer, 
Light Alchemist, Sacred Transformationist,
Certified Inspiration, Money & Relationship Coach.
Intuitive Reader, Feng Shui Consultant & Artist

www.DaKara.com
www.HPTHealing.com
www.FengShuiMind.info
www.RelinquishSeries.com
www.NewMoonCheck.com
www.DaKaraEssences.com


P.O. Box 4338
Everett, WA 98204, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment