[MMIT [JV List build opportunity] Are you ready to build your list? YES - open now


Greetings Dear One ... 

If you run an online business and want to build your list, this is a great way to support your list building and business growth!

I was just invited to be part of this great joint venture with a TON of ebooks, meditations and fabulous self-improvement gifts, all geared specifically to the spiritual entrepreneur.

This JV is expected to get me a whole lot of new subscribers
to my list in just a few days. Who knows, up to 1,000 (or even more!) new people! (I have grown my list by leaps and bounds by participating in this opportunity in the past.)


The promotion will have thousands of visitors in just a few days.
So the exposure will be great.


The promoters, Rev. Anne Presuel & Sherry Bowers, have asked
me if I knew anyone that would want to participate in this venture...


I am sending this out to my lists, as I know I have many wonderful healers, artists and business people on my list that might be interested in this JV. 

I think you will really like what they are doing here and I know you will jump on board like I did ASAP.

To get the "by Invite Only" private JV details, just go
here.
http://yourdivinebizgifts.com/go/16/jv


There is only a few days to get involved.

Love & Blessings
DaKara

P.S. They made it so easy. It's all dynamic. You set the text and logo's yourself. It is automatically and instantly added to the sales pages and members area.


P.O. Box 4338
Everett, WA 98204, USA
  Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Cool.
Abinitio Online Training Institue in UK

Post a Comment