[MMIT Full Moon Fire Release! No cost - my gift to you...

Greetings Dear One... 

I received a message to offer my list an opportunity to
join me virtually this Friday Night for a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse Release Ritual.  I have invited a couple of close friends to come over for this Fire Release Ceremony. 


Are you ready to rise like a Phoenix???  Join me energetically this Friday night in a powerful fire release ceremony.  No cost to you unless you choose to send a donation.

We have a delightful fire pit on our back yard and will creating some offering bundles from some of the flowers and shrubs in our yard to represent what is to be released.  

I will be calling in the elements, elemental's and directions for support and I invite you to send me an email simply stating "Add me to the list".  I will add your name to the list to be a part of the collective.

Please follow the instructions below to participate.  

You do not need to be present, this will not involve a phone call or recording.  Simply tune in at 8:00 pm Pacific time as we will have the sacred space created and ready for the release.


INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Write out a list of the story you wish to release. 
DO NOT email me the list or the story. 
(This is an important step and is for your eyes only - do not skip this step.  You deserve the best, keep this in mind while writing.)


2.  Send an email to dakarakies@gmail.com
with the subject line - FIRE PIT RELEASE

In the body of the email simply write
"Add me to the list"


3.  If you choose to sit in meditation at 8:00 Pacific time and tune in - great, but not necessary.  You will receive your release just by the action step of writing your list or story and sending an email.

4. Emails must arrive by NOON Pacific on Friday August 19th to be included in the ritual.

Think about all the energies you may have buried deep within.  Lack, Limitation, Resistance, Anger, Resentment, etc.   What are you ready to let go of so that you can Rise like the Phoenix?  Write it out... Send my staff an email as noted above and you will be added to the list for the power releasing ritual this Friday night!

There is no charge for this service, though if you wish to send a donation, please feel free to send it via paypal to dakara@dakara.com

See you in the Ethers!

To keep this simple, please follow the instructions shared above to be sure you are included in this offering.


Love & Blessings
DaKara
In Service to you!


P.S.   A super special event is planned for September 1st on the actual New Moon Solar Eclipse!  A Color Along with Anne Manera on Facebook.  Check out the details here  https://www.facebook.com/events/1669194500070587/ 
  Anne created a special image for us to color along with her and myself!  I am so excited to be a bigger part of your manifesting!
 


.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
DaKara Kies, HPT Master, Advanced HPT Certified (Heart Point Technique)Energy Healer & Inspiration Coach. Intuitive Reader, Feng Shui Consultant & Artist
www.DaKara.com
www.DaKaraArt.com
 
Dakara Kies Co, PO Box 4338, Everett, WA 98204, USA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment