Senior Cognos Developer..........Please send resumes to praveen@addonusa.com

Please send resumes to praveen@addonusa.com


Senior Cognos Developer

Location: Central Wisconsin

Duration: 6 + Months

 

They need to know Cognos 10.1 and be a Senior Developer. We have an exclusive on this opening and it is for an immediate start.


--

Please do let me know if any one fits for this position

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Kumar

Technical Recruiter | Addon Technologies | Website: www.addonusa.com

phone: 734-956-4737 ext-168 | Fax: 734-418-2603 | email: praveen@addonusa.com|

N . Laurel Park Drive, Suite #513, Livonia, MI-48152.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom will trust. Psalm 18:2


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Frontier Knowledge Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to frontier-knowledge-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/frontier-knowledge-group?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment